Breakfast For Dinner For Adults (Don't worry the kids love it too!)

11/18/2010 06:57:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE breakfast and I LOVE having breakfast for dinner.  Tonight, however, I wanted dinner for dinner but for it to taste like breakfast.  Don't worry, I never really make sense.  But I knew what I wanted and sometimes that's a good start!

So I sauteed about 2 medium onions on a large skillet
When they were almost done I added 6 cut up slices of turkey bacon
When those were done I added 2 TBSP of flour and a splash of EVOO and mixed them up
Add 2 cups of milk and let it heat ups then added 3-4 cups shredded cheese
I let that melt together and then added 3-4 cups of freshly shredded hashbrowns. 
2 eggs over that and mixed in thuroughly and throw in oven for about 25 minutes.


ENJOY!

I love hearing from you!