ALL WRONG!

11/20/2010 05:49:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Today has not gone at all how I had hoped. In fact, today was flat out crummy. I had HUGE plans for blog posting today and things I wanted to share with you all, however that was all derailed when I took on the task of changing up my profile and making my own template. I also made my own logo which I am not entirely please with yet. But ALL my programs kept crashing so that really threw me off today.

I did want to share something though that I learned yesterday. I was at Hobby Lobby for the FIRST time (I know how exciting!) and my mom informed me why my piping was all..well...&#*@$&%. I was using a #2 tip...yeah oops. I didn't know. I didn't even think about it. So, I learned my lesson. So I thought that tonight I would make some cookies with my new cookie cutter that is the shape of a baby bottle and practice on those since my mom has a baby shower to go to tomorrow. The cookies didn't even freaking turn out. WTH!? I didn't do anything different than I usually do. Today is so not my day. So I am drinking a glass of wine which will turn into a bottle of wine by the end of the night. And tomorrow I will start over and share with you all the lovely things I want to post!

Have a better night than me!
Jocelyn

I love hearing from you!