What's in a name!

11/17/2010 03:26:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Ok so while my layout is changing a lot these days (I am going to create my own in interim I need something that doesn't drive me up a wall) my name has too. Now I did something today I swore I would never do...I made a twitter account. You are probably thinking one of 2 things right now...1) "YOU ARE JUST NOW GETTING A TWITTER!?" Yes, I have not had a need for one until now. It is going to be hard to be heard and help people if no one has a clue I exist. 2) Traitor. Damn skippy. Now, moving on. I picked I Am A Rockstar Mom BECAUSE *drum-roll please* I try to keep in that frame of mind that I can do anything I set my mind too. And for some reason a rock star is somewhat empowering...and sweaty which is something I wont mimic. So there it is. You won't be seeing me going to town on a guitar (unless it is a cookie!) but I want to be a strong voice for those who cannot speak.

Thanks
Rockstar Jocelyn

I love hearing from you!