My organizing turns into graphic design?

11/19/2010 07:52:00 PM 1 Comments A+ a-

Well I am a freak about organization.  This includes how I store my recipes.  I was using this cute little three ring binder FOR recipes that I bought at Borders but there is something about it that drives me CRAZY.  I don't like how it is set up and it seems so....meh.  So I searched and scowered online to find a template for recipe cards (I just got an ADORABLE recipe box today at Hobby Lobby that I am BEYOND thrilled about).  So there I was searching, drinking wine, and NOT finding a THING I liked. BOO. So I thought hey, I can make my own, then I get EXACTLY what I want.  And while they are not perfect, I LOVE them. Now, I am a sucker for black and white.  It is clean and crisp (oh yeah and CHEAPER lol).  Damask is my favorite pattern so I did a black damask recipe card.  If you would like it send me your email and I will send you the pdf format. I have two versions. I have one that has 2 sides.

Have a good one!

1 comments:

Write comments
Blasé
AUTHOR
November 20, 2010 at 4:57 PM delete

I feel ya on the organization thing!

Reply
avatar

I love hearing from you!