Trying to not be discouraged!

11/11/2010 03:59:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Ok so I have been up since 2 am and CANNOT get back to sleep! I know that not enough sleep can totally mess with your weight loss and I am all ready worried because I have GAINED four blasted pounds! I would like to chalk it up to hormones and all that wonderful woman stuff I have going on now that I am 7 weeks postpartum. It is just so frustrating to jump on the scale and see a PLUS number regardless of HOW it got there!

And I am having a hard time with not feeling hungry all the time. I am very active as a mother of 3 and I work out so I am thinking that that is why I feel hungry every couple hours. I am getting my required amount of water so I know it is not because I am thirsty.

If you are going through these issues too, you are not alone!

Jocelyn

I love hearing from you!